TECHNICAL SUPPORT AND PRODUCT MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT (PART-TIME/WERKSTUDENT)
We are looking for a technical support and product management assistant to join us in the fight against climate change. The position will be as part-time working student (Werkstudent) with immediate start. We are building software to automate and optimise the management of operating renewable energy plants. Our BluePoint software platform helps investors and operators of renewable energy portfolios to manage their assets more efficiently. We provide support for more than 20 countries and count leading solar companies as our clients. The position is based in Munich with an immediate starting date.
We are a young dynamic team who enjoy working closely together for the benefit of our clients. All of us are eager to change the way the renewable industry manages their renewable energy portfolios, so that we can do our little bit to fight climate change.
Are you ready to join us? Then read on.
What you will be doing
You will work directly with the product manager and one or more members of the client support team. You will develop good understanding of solar asset management processes and work with our in house support ticketing system.
You will help us:
- Supporting the client account managers and client “on-boarding” activities
- Assisting in the integration of our software to monitoring systems and assuring the quality of data acquired
- Assisting the product manager specifying requirements and prototyping
- Testing new features of our software
- Improving our client support documentation and manuals
- General organization and administrative support
What we are looking for
Our ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter with a lot of intellectual curiosity. You will thrive in fast growing entrepreneurial culture where initiative and good ideas are highly valued. You will enjoy working with a multicultural team who are at the cutting edge in their industry and who are pushing hard to make their solution an industry standard.
We are looking preferably for a candidate based in Munich and studying renewable energy, business administration or engineering.
Ideally, you also bring the following qualifications:
- High level of commitment, dedication and independence
- Excellent computer skills: very strong MS Office skills are required, Python and other programming languages are a plus
- UI design experience and taste in design is also a plus
- You appreciate a lean organization, think and act like an entrepreneur
- You feel comfortable in an international environment
- Excellent English (written and verbal) is a must. German skills are not relevant for this position
- A positive view: no job is too big, no job is too small
- Experience or strong interest in software and/or renewable energy, particularly solar and wind
- If you are not European citizen, you should already have a permit to work in Germany