We are looking for a part time software tester to join the fight against climate change. We are building software to automate and optimise the management of operating renewable energy plants. The position is based in Munich with an immediate starting date.
We are a young, dynamic team who enjoy working closely together for the benefit of our clients. We are all eager to change the way the renewable industry manages their asset portfolios, so that we can do our little bit to make the world a better place.
Are you interested? Then read on.
What you will be doing
You will help develop the next generation software architecture for our web-based software product. You are interested in software, but you don't need to be a developer. You enjoy beautiful UI and intuitive UX. But most of all you are very detail oriented and are a person who enjoys team work. You will learn about the renewable energy industry and be part of a fun international team.
What we offer
We offer personal growth experience of helping build a truly successful SaaS company with a stellar team where you can have a huge impact.
You will develop good understanding of the renewable energy industry. You will enjoy working with an international team who are at the cutting edge in their industry and who are pushing hard to make their solution an industry standard. We offer a competitive salary and lots of opportunity to grow, learn and be awesome.
Our ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter with a lot of intellectual curiosity. You will thrive in fast growing entrepreneurial culture where initiative and good ideas are highly valued.
· You will be responsible for quality control for the roll-out of new functionalities in our software. You will test each new functionality on Staging and compare it to the wireframe mock-ups. You will create Issues (we use Jira as an issue management tool) when there is a discrepancy, describing the issue in detail and adding screenshots. You will give the green light when functionalities are ready to be pushed to Production. You will document the releases and write release notes for our clients.
· You will create a request for enhancement if you believe the UX is not intuitive.
· You will make UI suggestions where necessary. If you have the right experience, you will also be able to help us with some front-end UI design.
· You will be on top of all open issues and will work with client support, product management and the software developers to evaluate priorities of these issues on a weekly basis. You will highlight potential bottle necks and ensure that low priority bugs and enhancements are not forgotten about.
· University student in Business, Law, Engineering or Computer Studies
· Good English skills (written and verbal). German skills are NOT required.
· Strong problem solving skills
· Detail oriented, with an impeccable integrity
· A positive view: no job is too big, no job is too small