Are you attending SPI 2018?
Join us at Solar Power International (SPI) 2018, in Anaheim, CA, the 24-27th of September 2018. We are attending again this year since we have enjoyed it so much in the past. There is always a lot to learn at an event that showcases so much cutting edge technology! We love how engaged and excited people are about innovation and optimizing their solar portfolios. Whenever we get the chance we want to make time with our clients and those of you interested in learning about BluePoint, the markets leading solar asset management platform!
If you are planning to attend this event we would love to hear from you. Come find us at booth #2656 or schedule a meeting below.
About the Event
SPI is North America’s premier business-to-business events for professionals in the solar energy, storage and related fields.
- More than 20,000 energy industry professionals attend, including 1,000+ international attendees through the IBP Program.
- More than 750 leading manufacturers, service providers, and vendors on the expo floor.
- Four days of power-packed ROI that will help you grow, learn, connect, and compete.
- View the past attendees.
SPI attracts the full range of industry ideas, experts, professionals, and information together in one comprehensive event that delivers:
- Peer-led educational programming designed to exchange ideas, share lessons learned, and provide solutions for your business.
- Unique networking opportunities that allow you to solidify your current relationships and build new ones.
- Connections with industry vendors and professionals from the U.S. and around the world as they showcase their newest products and services.
- Opportunities to expand in and with the U.S. market.