The Solar Trade Association and SolarPower Europe are bringing together front line experts on O&M and asset management to drive a discussion on best practices in the industry. Leading companies that represent a large share of Europe’s solar PV portfolio are already committed to this process, which will be of interest to the financial community and other relevant stakeholders.
- Discuss, update and promote the O&M Best Practices Guidelines across Europe
- Increase awareness, consensus and encourage adoption by industry
- Lead and contribute to the development of a template for O&M contracts/term sheets
- Progress on asset optimisation such as data sharing, grid outages, warranties and metering
- Facilitate debate by networking with your peers, clients and suppliers