We are looking for a high energetic marketing leader to join us in the fight against climate change. We are building software to automate and optimize the portfolio management of renewable energy plants. Our BluePoint software platform helps investors and operators of renewable energy portfolios to manage their assets more efficiently. We provide support for 22 countries and count leading solar and wind companies as our clients. The position is based in Munich or San Francisco.
We are a young, dynamic team who enjoy working closely together for the benefit of our clients. We are all eager to change the way the renewable industry manages their asset portfolios, so that we can do our little bit to make the world a better place.
Do you want to help evangelize something that is changing the way people manage renewable energy assets, and use cutting-edge content generation, social, video, and inbound marketing techniques at the same time? If this is you, we want to hear from you!
What you will be doing
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and supporting sales by nurturing those leads to close into customers.
Your responsibilities include:
- Mapping out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing and sales initiatives
- Defining engaging content to target different audiences via a range of marketing channels
- Creating and overseeing the creation of content to ensure it adheres to the content guidelines, including brand and tone of voice
- Building and managing a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, white-papers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Growing new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Optimizing our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establishing closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers
What we offer
You will develop good understanding of renewable investment and asset management processes and how they apply in different countries/jurisdictions and for different types of distributed generation assets. You will have direct interaction with clients in Europe, Asia and the United States. You will thrive in fast growing entrepreneurial culture where initiative and good ideas are highly valued. You will enjoy working with an international team who are at the cutting edge in their industry and who are pushing hard to make their solution an industry standard. We offer a competitive salary and lots of opportunity to grow, learn and be awesome.
Inbound marketing requires a combination marketing and publishing mindset. In essence, the ideal candidate is the corporate storyteller that must be empathetic toward the pain points of the customer. Specific requirements include:
- At least 2 years of experience in B2B inbound marketing and/or content marketing
- Preferably experience with SaaS solutions, enterprise software, technology and renewable energy
- Proven copywriting and editing skills
- Experience in producing high quality and compelling content for multiple media (blogs, posts, tweets, webinars, white papers, ebooks, etc)
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Experience with a variety of social media management and measurement tools
- Strong design aesthetic
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite and some basic HTML/CSS is a big plus
- A motivated leader with an active "can do" attitude and great interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, with an impeccable integrity
- Outstanding command of English (written and verbal) is a must. German skills are not required
- A relevant university degree
- No headhunters or recruiters
Interested? Please apply here: