We are looking for a bright Marketing Intern to join us in the fight against climate change. We are building software to automate and optimize the management of operating renewable energy plants. Our BluePoint software platform helps investors and operators of renewable energy portfolios to manage their assets more efficiently. We provide support for 22 countries and count leading solar companies as our clients.
We are a young, dynamic team who enjoy working closely together for the benefit of our clients. We are all eager to change the way the renewable industry manages their asset portfolios, so that we can do our little bit to make the world a better place.
We are looking for a full-time Intern based in our Munich office to assist in our Marketing activities starting in June 2017. Are you interested? Then read on.
What you will do
The internship is designed to provide meaningful work experience and insight into the solar and wind industry. The intern will work directly with one or more members of the management team as a direct support for attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and supporting sales by nurturing those leads to close into customers.
You will help us out with:
- Mapping out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing and sales initiatives
- Defining engaging content to target different audiences via a range of marketing channels
- Creating and overseeing the creation of content to ensure it adheres to the content guidelines, including brand and tone of voice
- Building and managing a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, white-papers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Growing new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Optimizing our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Establishing closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers
What we offer
During the internship, you will develop good understanding of B2B marketing and renewable energy. Specifically you will learn:
- What it is like to work in a start-up and how a fast growing technology company works
- Get insight into business processes for marketing, business development, client support, product management and administration
- What is involved in a professional sales process
- What is required to continue to stay ahead of the competition
- How a young, professional and passionate group of people work together in a closely knit team
What we are looking for
Our ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter with a lot of intellectual curiosity. You will thrive in fast growing entrepreneurial culture where initiative and good ideas are highly valued. You will enjoy working with a multicultural team who are at the cutting edge in their industry and who are pushing hard to make their solution an industry standard.
We are looking preferably for a candidate studying business administration, marketing or economics.
Ideally, you also bring the following qualifications:
- High level of commitment, dedication and independence
- Excellent computer skills: Very strong MS Office skills are required
- You appreciate a lean organization, think and act like an entrepreneur
- You feel comfortable in an international environment
- Excellent English (written and verbal) is a must. Fluency in other major language is an advantage but not required. German skills are not relevant for this position
- A positive view: no job is too big, no job is too small
- Strong interest in renewable energy, particularly solar and wind
Important note for your application
1. We will only consider applicants currently enrolled in a university
2. If you are not European citizen, you should already have a permit to work in Germany
Interested? Please apply here: