FRONT END DEVELOPER
We are looking for an experienced, smart, front-end developer to join us in the fight against climate change. At 3megawatt we are building the renewable energy asset management platform of the future. Our BluePoint software helps investors and operators of renewable energy portfolios to manage their assets more efficiently through organization, integration and automation. Our platform is currently used to manage about 2% of the world's solar assets and we are growing fast. The position is based in Munich.
We are a young, dynamic team who enjoy working closely together for the benefit of our clients. We are all eager to change the way the renewable industry manages their asset portfolios, so that we can do our little bit to make the world a better place.
Are you interested? Then read on.
What you will be doing
What we offer
We offer personal growth experience of helping build a truly successful SaaS company with a stellar team where you can have a huge impact.
You will develop good understanding of the renewable energy industry. You will enjoy working with an international team who are at the cutting edge in their industry and who are pushing hard to make their solution an industry standard. We offer a competitive salary and lots of opportunity to grow, learn and be awesome.
· BS/MS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
· 3+ years experience working as a front-end developer.
· Experience with CSS Preprocessors (LESS or SASS).
· Experience working with Bootstrap or similar responsive front-end frameworks.
· Familiar with Libraries/Frameworks (React, AngularJS, KnockoutJS, ...).
· Familiar with ECMAScript 6 Syntax.
· Familiarity with Django and PostgreSQL is a plus.
· A motivated self starter with an active "can do" attitude and great interpersonal skills
· Strong problem solving skills and intellectual curiosity
· Detail oriented, with an impeccable integrity
· Good English (written and verbal) is a must. German skills are not required
Interested? Please apply here: