Owner Operators, investors and OEMs will each learn how to understand and leverage the others perspective, in order to manage risk and increase ROI for themselves and their stakeholders.
The conference will address how optimising assets throughout their lifetime keeps costs down and power generation up. Our programme has been researched and structured to help delegates better understand the business case for strategic life extension and performance upgrades for wind farms.
The agenda will include:
- Asset Management Strategies For Investments In Technical Assets
- Optimising The Decision Making Process For Lifetime With Recommended Standards And Certifications
- Lowering Your Risk And Cost Profiles Using Advanced O&M Processes
- OEM Relationships, The Changing Market And Extrinsic Industry Experience
- Life Cycle Optimisation And Getting A Return On Your Investment
- Determining Lifetime, Strategic Life Extension & Portfolio Management